IMPORTANT COVID-19 PROTOCOL UPDATES:
1) Personal Protective Equipment (masks) must be worn in order to enter the facility.
2) No additional guests permitted. All waiting areas suspended as instructed by the City of Pasadena.
3) If you’ve traveled within 2 weeks prior to your appointment date we ask you reschedule and assume the proper self isolation measures recommended by the World Health Organization.
4) If you are experiencing symptoms within 48 hours of your appointment please inform us IMMEDIATELY – no penalty will be issued for last minute reschedules associated with COVID-19.
5) Belongings must be an absolute minimum to the appointment.
6) Please wait in the car and text to notify your arrival. Artist will confirm and escort you inside client will be asked to wash/sanitize hands and temperature will be taken.
Guidelines are provided to achieve optimal results, but there is NO guarantee made as we have no control over what happens during the healing process. Please refer to our FAQ's page to ensure you feel this service is right for you.
A booking fee is required in order book and confirm your appointment. Please note that all booking fees are non-refundable. The booking fee is to ensure you are serious about booking your appointment and will be deducted from your overall cost. Cancellations will automatically result in a forfeit of your deposit.
A NON-REFUNDABLE absentee charge will be applied to all consultation booking no-shows without prior notification.
A minimum of 48 hour notice is required to reschedule your appointment without penalty. Less than 48 hours notice will result in the forfeit of your deposit. If you are feeling sick within the 48 hour period, we ask you please reschedule and provide us with a doctors note so we can transfer your deposit.
Please contact us if you are going to be late for your appointment so we can TRY to accommodate you. Being more than 20 minutes late may result in a forfeit of your deposit and a cancellation of your appointment. A new deposit will be required for rebooking a new appointment. ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
A clear photo must be sent in for pre-approval before booking an appointment for lips and/or clients who have had previous tattoo work by another artist (brows and lips). Failure to provide a photo prior to booking may result in a forfeit of your deposit if you are ineligible for certain services. ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Healed results vary depending on each client and in some cases additional touch ups may be required to achieve desired results.
A minimum of 2 appointments are typically required to achieve the most desirable outcome. Additional appointments may be necessary to achieve desired results and will be charged accordingly.
"Touch up" are for return clients only and must be completed within 6-12 weeks (unless confirmed with artist) from the original appointment date or additional charges may apply. Must not be any sooner to let the area properly heal.
“Annual Refresher” appointments are for returning customers only and are recommended annually to maintain longevity.
Confirmation messages will be sent out. It is the client's due diligence to ensure that they are received and that the contact information provided on the account is correct. BROWJELLY® | JELLYLAB® will not be held accountable for any missed appointments and will act in accordance to our policies.
No persons under the age of 18 are permitted.
All transactions are final and no refunds will be issued.
We have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reasons.